Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Home

We have arrived home after 14 hours of travel. Although it is sad to be leaving the island, it is nice to be home. This is the last real-time entry to this blog.
Over the next few weeks, I will be back-posting, adding lots of pictures, correcting spelling (as most of my posts are created very late at night). Be sure to stop by. I also plan to add more Oahu travel tips and links. If you are headed to Oahu or one of the other islands check out some of the links and suggestions. If you have any questions, post a comment & email address and I will try to get you an answer.
Aloha!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Verry nice pics - What a great way to share you photos and your trip - MOM

August 28, 2005 6:18 PM  
Blogger Matt Geyer said...

Awesome Blog!
Sorry you guys had to leave!
Hope you come back soon!
Matt

August 29, 2005 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home