Oahu here we come!!!

In a little less than 6 days, Christa, Ryan, and myself will be headed out to go on our trip to Oahu. My brother, Matt and his wife Lilly live on Oahu. We will be staying with them and Leici, their German Shepherd puppy. We can't wait to go! I'll be updating this website regularly to look a bit more Hawaiian over the next few days, so stop back by when you can!
5 Comments:
After some struggle, I finally got the little palm trees on the sidebar! Now, to replace the top with something a bit more Hawaiian! Only 104 hours till our plane leaves...
Finally! I found an image of Oahu suitable for the title bar... now I just have to whipe the grey off the whole blog....
looks nice bro!
like the picture!
(i see you cut me out of it, good move)
:)
Lilly says
Lacie should be spelled Leici
I say it should be spelled
Lacy
we both agree its not Lacie though!
:)
M&L,
Lilly wins! Leici it is! Although... if Lacy is spelled "Leici", would not Lilly be spelled "Lili"? In either case, both of you get yourself a blogger account so you can put your name on your posts!
Post a Comment
<< Home